The University of Kragujevac enrols the students into Master academic studies in 2019/2020 academic year at the following study program:
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES – one and a half-year Master study program (90 ECTS) in Serbian or English language
Number of places financed from the state budget: 15
Number of places financed by students (tuitions): 10
Number of scholarships awarded by „Digital Serbia“ Initiative: 5
Number of scholarships awarded by the University of Kragujevac: 5
The call for enrolment is open for all candidates who have completed basic academic studies and acquired 240 ECTS at the study programs in the field of: electrical engineering, computing engineering, mathematics, computer sciences, mechanical engineering, organizational sciences, information technologies, biomedical engineering or other related study programs.
- Criteria for ranking the candidates
The enrolment into the study program is preconditioned by the number of available places and the ranking place of candidates which is determined on the basis of their success in the previous level of education (grade-point average, duration of studying and the degree of equivalency of the study programs).
The equivalency of the study programs is assessed by the Enrolment Commission.
- Application deadline
The applications for the enrolment of students into Master academic studies should be submitted to the University of Kragujevac, Center for career development and student counselling, Jovana Cvijica bb, Kragujevac from October 9th to October 18th, 2019.
The application form for this call can be found in the Center or downloaded from the University of Kragujevac web page.
- Tuition fee
The tuition fee for the self-financed students is:
- for the citizens of the Republic of Serbia 100.000,00 RSD,
- for foreign citizens: 1.600,00 €.
- Other provisions
Candidates should submit the following application documents:
- application form (filled in),
- copy of the ID card or copy from the card reader,
- certified copy of Diploma or Certificate on completed previous level of education
- Certificate on the exams passed at previous levels of education or certified copy of Diploma supplement,
- proof of English language proficiency for the candidates who choose English as the language of instruction,
- proof that the amount of 5.000,00 RSD for the call administration charge has been paid to the University of Kragujevac to the account no. 840-1128666-12
- three photographs of the candidate (3,5 x 4,5 сm).
Foreign nationals may enrol into this study program under the same conditions as Serbian citizens if their prior education degree has been recognized according to the Republic of Serbia Law on higher education and the general act of the University of Kragujevac.
Foreign nationals pay the tuition fee during the entire studying period unless otherwise regulated by an international agreement.
At application, foreign nationals should submit the Decision on the recognition of their prior education degree, or the Certificate proving that the recognition procedure is in process, as well as the following documents:
- health insurance for the entire duration of studies in the given academic year;
- proof of Serbian or English language proficiency depending on the language of instruction they choose to pursue.
Serbian citizens who have completed their prior education abroad may apply to this call if they possess a Decision on the recognition of a foreign higher education institution’s degree for the purpose of continuing education at the University of Kragujevac and enrolment to this specific study program. If the recognition procedure has not been completed, candidates should submit a certificate stating that the procedure is in process.
Contact telephone: +381 (0)34 370-191